Wednesday, June 23, 2010

White discharge that looks like a hand cream... is this normal?

My bf asked me recently if i am putting any cream in my vagina because sometimes he sees WHITE CREAMY MUCUS inside me instead of a clear one. Is this normal? I do not feel any itchiness or soreness.White discharge that looks like a hand cream... is this normal?
That is normal. The white cream is an indication that you're ovulating or about to ovulate and your vagina is ';cleaning itself out.'; You'll have white creamy discharge once a month every month. It happens to me, and to all women. Which tells me that your boyfriend isn't very experienced with women, lol. His first steady relationship?White discharge that looks like a hand cream... is this normal?
It is that clear stuff that is worked into a lather by getting that *** pounded. You should be happy about this because you are getting worked over just right. Give your boyfriend a high five for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin