Monday, June 21, 2010

Best hand cream for very dry hands?

Aveeno


Burts Bees!Best hand cream for very dry hands?
Udder Balm. Sounds nasty but it is great stuff. You can get it at any farm supply store.





I work outside and in the winter my hands get so dry they crack and bleed.





At bedtime I slop on a thick helping of the balm and put on a pair of rubber gloves. In the morning my hands are as soft as a baby's butt.Best hand cream for very dry hands?
St. Ives moisturizing lotion.


don't ever try scented moisturizing lotion coz it'll just make your skin dry.


also, try Curel or Aveeno. they're good too.
jerkins is the best brand to cure dry hands. try their lotion with shea butter, or the lotion with the blue beads in it. AMAZING.
vaseline intensive care


jergens
Try Bath%26amp;Bodyworks Pleasures. Those lotions do wonders!
suave
since i'm a hairdresser,my hands stay in water and chemicals,so in the winter time they get very dry,they crack and bleed.I tried everything but the only thing that really works is good ol fashioned VASELINE.that's right the one that comes in the jar.cheap and does the job.
';udderly smooth'; for dry, chapped hands. it comes in a bottle colored like a jersey cow. it makes your hands silky smooth.
Is the brand ';Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn'; available at where you live? I am using the La Source Hand Therapy which is a really pampering hand cream and many of my colleagues swear by it too. For your info, my hands are always so dry that some skin can be seen peeling off and if I stretch open my palm, it feels like the skin will break or something. This hand cream is very effective for me and it also comes in many of the different scents available in the shop.
I use Avon hand cremes i have very dry hands and that works. If Avon is to expensive then try Bath %26amp; Body Works they work great!
Udderly Smooth. Comes in a white jar with a cow print lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin