Monday, June 21, 2010

How many times in a week do you get hand cream in your eyes?

Very rarely these days. Now back in high school...err, never mind...





Edit: it's okay one thousand...you're cute when you squint!How many times in a week do you get hand cream in your eyes?
None...(Suddenly taking off my sunglasses to reveal...)





';...My Hideous Empty Blood-Lined Eye Sockets!...';





';Oh...My...God!...';





Aaaagggghhhh!How many times in a week do you get hand cream in your eyes?
never, never, ever :)
AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY HAND CREAM IN THE EYE??
That is one thing that I have not managed to do yet, but give me time.
None.. I'm very careful!
never
At least twice - the most recent time being this morning
i havent used hand cream on my face but, i can tell ya....Ponds is no picnic when you get it in your eyes.
I didn't know Canada had hand cream....





I'm usually the creamer...





So...zero would be my answer to your question.
I haven't gotten hand cream in my eyes yet
I stay careful so, rarely. By the way, I thought of saying this to you before but your nickname is kinda cool.
Zero. I aim a little lower these days so that I won't get you in the eye either.
Thats...what she said?
ahh, leave your glasses on when near hand cream from now on.
I know hand cream is a code for boy cream. Sadly, none.
Are we calling it ';hand cream'; now? LOL.


Never for me. :)
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin