Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking for a hand cream for damaged skin?

my mom's hands are damaged due to sun exposure, hot water..generally not being looked after that well.


i'm looking for a hand cream that could help that ,and make skin look youthful or something..?Looking for a hand cream for damaged skin?
My mom has very dry cracked hands, I'm not sure if this is your mom's issue as well as you just mentioned damaged. What I did for my mom was I got her a body scrub, cotton gloves, and Hemp Hand Protector from The Body Shop. Using a body scrub is fantastic way to prep hands for a cream and remove all the excessive dry and dead skin. The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector has to be one of the best hand creams around, it's water resistant and extremely hydrating. If you're able to pick that up and find some cotton gloves for her to wear to bed her hands should be looking better in no time.Looking for a hand cream for damaged skin?
Get her some cotton gloves. Most stores have them in the bath products section with the bath sponges and brushes.


Have her put any rich, healing cream on and then the gloves before bed. When my hands get really dry I just use plain shea butter. If you order some online make sure it's refined. the raw stuff smells awful. It's really greasy on it's own but it's perfect for under the cotton gloves. You can do a search on eBay and probably find scented shea butter even. I have some lavender shea butter that's really nice.


Second suggestion is to find one of the parafin baths for her next birthday or holiday gift. It looks like a crockpot and comes with scented wax. the wax melts and then you dip your hand in. It feels great and after the wax hardens you peel it off and have wonderfully soft skin. Years ago you had to go to a spa to get it done but then about 8 years ago all the discount stores started selling them. I haven't noticed them as much lately but I'm sure they're still around . It would make a great gift. In fact I looked up one so you can see what it is. I've seen them cheaper or more expensive than this, they come in all price ranges.


http://www.amazon.com/Homedics-PAR-100-P鈥?/a>
Utterly smooth cream!! She will love it!!! Good luck!
Nivea Smooth Sensation (blue bottle)...or Olay Quench (purple). Both are really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin