Monday, June 21, 2010

What's a really good hand cream?

i wanted to get sally hansen flawless hands .. because my hands are really dry and my skin keeps ripping =(What's a really good hand cream?
Hey, I have the same problem and I use Glysomed. You can get it anywhere (Shooper's Drugmart, Costco, Online) and it's meduim expensive. About 10 dollars for a bottle but you only need a bit





It looks like this:





http://www.glow.ca/Glow/GlowDocs.nsf/Ima鈥?/a>





Hope that helped!What's a really good hand cream?
Try glysomed. It's in a green container usually with a hand on it. It's really good.
AVEENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

also neutrogena


BUT AVEEENO IS TOO GOOD
Aveeno for dry hands, it works amazingly.
I love Burt's Bee's hand repair creme.
avenno or go 2 bath and body theres is great and it smells great
hemp but smell it b4 u buy it some of them stink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin