Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which hand cream is good?

i hate my hand cream, its so greasy! i need a new hand cream, that softens your skin, no scent and free-oily! any suggestions?Which hand cream is good?
I don't really know much personally but this link have some videos that will help you understand and get the best out of your skin. Click on the ';Beauty'; link after you click this----%26gt; http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/鈥?/a>Which hand cream is good?
I swear by E45 as I too need something with no scent and its also cheap. A little on the greasy side. The absolute best i have found is vaseline intensive rescue moisture locking body lotion for very dry skin. It is the one in a white bottle. I know it says its body lotion but who says you cant use it for hands! And its a bigger bottle
Neutrogena Hand Cream - it's the best!
Vaseline :)


(Not the lip one but the hand cream)
vaseline intensive care
I love Bliss Spa and L'Occtaine hand cream.
cocoa butter
i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin