Monday, June 21, 2010

Can someone tell me what i could use for really dry skin on my hand's i have tried E45 and hand cream but it's?

Try Palmer's Cocoa Butter either the cream or the paste. You can even get in at the dollar store (if you have one near you) And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. A lot of companies say their product works, but it doesn't. Just as long as your not allergic to cocoa butter you should be fine. Just remember use Palmer's. There are a lot of different brands out there, but Palmer's is the best. It works on all dry skin area's Even on your elbows and the dry skin on your legs and every where you have dry skin. I used to use it (the paste) on my legs at night I would cake it on and put on a pair of sweat pants. When I took a shower the next morning you could see the dead skin cells in the tub.Can someone tell me what i could use for really dry skin on my hand's i have tried E45 and hand cream but it's?
I would try to exfoliate them (sugar is a cheap exfoliater) and then find a think creamy lotion (I use Vaseline healthy hand and nail conditioning hand lotion with keratin and vitamin e) or just use plain vaseline. Put on gloves (at night before you go to bed) and let that soak into your hands.Can someone tell me what i could use for really dry skin on my hand's i have tried E45 and hand cream but it's?
Try Lubiderm for extremely dry skin. If that doesn't help... go online and look for Bag Balm... yes that is the name of it. Bag Balm. It was ORIGINALLY invented for farmers to use on their cow's udders and bag when they cracked. It doesn't smell the best, but it is amazing! Good luck.
Try aquaphor cream for cracked skin. My hubby uses it and it is very intensive and healing. You can find it at drugstores.
i have the same promble with dry cracked skin i lone goldbond ultimate fealing lotion it's afordable and it works
Try Burts Bees hand salve. It works really good, all the Burts Bees products do.
try Neutrogena hand cream
Vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin