Monday, June 21, 2010

Is a 5th date too soon for me to be bold enough to hold her hand at the ice cream parlor?

no,,,,,lolIs a 5th date too soon for me to be bold enough to hold her hand at the ice cream parlor?
Holding hands on the 5th date is fine. A lot of people have already hopped in bed together by the 5th date. Be bold and give it a try - the hand holding, not the other. Good luck.Is a 5th date too soon for me to be bold enough to hold her hand at the ice cream parlor?
No. But sharing a malt is going overboard.
omg what r u 9? usually by the first date you hold hands and hug and even sometimes the first kiss between you two.
hahaha, yes. you can hold her hand


























XD
Yes. Yes it is.
That's perfect. Now I know you won't break up with me because we've been dating for 5 weeks and you still haven't tapped it!
Yes, it is perfectly fine.


I'm sure she respects you for taking it slow!


Your doing great! HOLD HER HAND!
Hell ... by the fifth date she should be chasing you for child support .... ;-)
Never too soon! Go for it
Wuss!
LOL! No, it is not.





:-)






LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL how cute is that omg
Oh yes, u have to wait till ur married to do that!!!
What did your wife say?
You could try, I don't know, I never made it to a 5th date yet.
not at all
LOL... aahhahahahaa





has there been any contact between you guys???





Yeaa! go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin