Monday, June 21, 2010

I bought some hemp hand cream from the body shop and now I smell like weed?

I found out that hemp is really good for your skin and bought some hemp hand cream. I'm not sure if i should wear it at work. It works on my hands but i smell like I'm a stoner when i use it.





Should i keep using it?I bought some hemp hand cream from the body shop and now I smell like weed?
ew thats freakin gross...


i know of this hemp hand cream and it actually smells really good. you can find it at any beauty supply store and its equally good for your skin without the nasty skunk smell.


link is below. check it out.I bought some hemp hand cream from the body shop and now I smell like weed?
Actually, hemp isn't marijuana. They are different plants, they look different, etc.





Hemp does not produce THC either, so you wouldn't smell like pot. And you also couldn't have smoked hemp and gotten high.





So I doubt you know what marijuana smells like, and you probably haven't smoked it before, have you?
My hemp lotion doesn't smell like weed at all.





Have you ever smoked or even smelled marijuana? Because fomr what I'm gathering you haven't.
well now you have the perfect excuse to come to work baked. Just blame your hand cream. I really don't see a problem here.
My hemp lotion smells nothing like weed. That is funny. i would keep using it but carry the lotion on me in case anyone asks!
Smelling like a stoner isn't a bad thing, you know. Just wear perfume.
agrees with beggin...to me it doesnt smell like hemp...it has a better smell lol






Absolutely! If they suspect you're smoking it, tell them to do a drug test.
whats hemp??
i love you........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin