Monday, June 21, 2010

Darn...How often do you get hand cream in your eye?

You'd think I'd learn...


*it buuurns*Darn...How often do you get hand cream in your eye?
EVERY damn day! Seriously. And yeah, it burns and I'm even kind of blinded temporarily....plus a few ';tears'; streak down my face.Darn...How often do you get hand cream in your eye?
I'd say...daily. I'm not smart enough to keep my hands off my eyes, unfortunately. But I have found a hand cream that burns slightly less, and makes my nails shiny, not dull. I'll send you the details if you'd like. Night night, doll.
Hardly ever lol :]


But when I do it hurts...And I go ';AHH MY EYE'; and run around in circles


(From far away I look like a maniac. I have been told by a friend)
Never.
haha I hate that!


It's like one those moments where they put whipped cream on your hand when your sleeping xD.
sometimes when i forget its on there
never
hand cream you say?
ok shamrock, just what kind of ';cream'; are you getting in there?
LOL funny! well it is about the aim i guess?
Lol, never. But how many times have I burnt my neck with the curler- a lot. and it really burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin