Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best hand cream?

What's you fave hand cream and why?What's the best hand cream?
mine is vaseline derma care cos i got really dry skin and it make me feel really loose and perfect i use it all over my body thoughWhat's the best hand cream?
I use olay face moisturizer makes my hands so soft and not oily like other lotions can leave them.
Sally Hansen radiant hands nails %26amp; cuticles creme
Vaseline Intensive Care Hand and Nail....or maybe the Palmer's cocoa butter one. My hands are always soft when I use it!
I prefer Gold Bond with shea butter. My hands feel soft and silky without feeling greasy.
Kamill anti ageing hand cream , i saw results after the second night of use


http://www.burnus.de/products/body/kamil鈥?/a>
I LOVE Dionis Goat Milk. It doesn't leave my hands with a greasy or waxy feeling. It comes in a variety of scents: Blue Ridge Wildflower, Elderberry Quince, Shenandoha Rose, Cucumber Mint and Love. I've only been able to find it at the Cracker Barrel stores, but I did find an online shop that you can order them from : www.waytonatural.com
Ive just discovered the mother of all hand creams and believe me ive tried loads its called Aveeno,its from superdrug.





As im getting on a bit my hands were really showing my age but now they are lovely,im thrilled to bits with it.
Hi I use nourifusion moisturiszer that I buy from the net. its way better than the expensive clinique type products that i used to use. It is so good for your skin I can barely ecognise my own hands. you can get it from myhealthabcmall.com, gets delivered to your door in 3-4 days and it lasts ages!!
Alessandro hands up silk.





Its like a serum, so you only need a drop, its effective and it smells nice too.
an old fashioned one called Smiths Cremola, its from Boots and not expensive. It not only softens your skin, even really hard bits, but it also cleans up your skin, getting rid of day to day pollutants that get on your hands.
Some thing with an oil base.
Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn - Gardeners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin