Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best hand cream for hands that get cuts on them from being so dry?

Eucerin( it heals and proptects dry skin)dermatologist recommendend,and it is safe enough to use on my 3 week old it is really thick cream, its the best for dry skin!What's the best hand cream for hands that get cuts on them from being so dry?
Could be eczema. Emu oil recommended by site below. Cetaphil is good as is any good oil (extra virgin olive oil) or just Vaseline.What's the best hand cream for hands that get cuts on them from being so dry?
Eucerin. It's excellent. I use it especially in the winter (I live in Alaska.)
Mary Kay's Extra Emolient Night Cream. It's really thick stuff. Put it on at night with gloves. You'll be amazed!
cocoa butter or udderly smooth really works well
I use Neutrogena hand cream all the time..I use just a dab at bedtime because it is very thick and greasy, then I wear thin gloves and my hands are super soft in the morning. I don't need to wear anything during the day. I am a nurse so I am constantly washing my hands and this is the only thing I have used that was of any benefit to me
Bag Balm IS awesome! Also Nivea, Eucerin, and other thick, oily-type creams are good for REALLY dry skin.
Neutrogena hand cream.


can also apply a thick layer of it b4 u wear a cotton gloves to sleep at night. u will love ur hands the next morning..its soft n just niceeeee....
There is something called O'Keffe's Working Hands. My grandpa uses it for his hands - he works on a farm. It is supposed to heal cracked hands.





It works great for him. It comes in a very bright green container. Hope I helped.
I use bag balm. Rub it in at night and put on cotton gloves. Hand cream with shea butter works well, also.
Petroleum jelly. Try also Badger healing balm.
vasaline intensive care hand lotion is great (and it hardens your nails too) it absorbs really well and isnt greasy (I sound like an advert!!)





Also if you are doing work that makes your hands dry, garnier hand cocoon is good too if you put it on before you start to work.





Hope this helps!
Moisturizing lotion is what you are going to need for those hands. Try Body Drench Hemp Moisturizing Lotion. It also comes in scents. Or Creme de Peche, Hydrating Body Emulsion, Undercover Angel Moisturizer, Aloe Vera Exotic Moisturizer. Hope these help your little hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin