Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hands are dry, red and hurting... cant go to the store right now to get hand cream....?

can I use polysporin?


Thats the only thing I can think of that I have on hand right now.





I do not have any plants (aloe vera plants) and I do not have any vaseline.Hands are dry, red and hurting... cant go to the store right now to get hand cream....?
I don't think it would hurt, but it is not what it is designed for. It is an antibiotic cream. If you have Crisco that works, or try some cooking oil make sure your rub into your hands really well.Hands are dry, red and hurting... cant go to the store right now to get hand cream....?
You're better off using your own juices. It's like an ailment with benefits.
bath andbody works rocks!!





www.bathandbodyworks.com





or body shop's intense moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin