Monday, June 21, 2010

Can someone give me a good hand cream?I'll give u 10 points?

my hands are always dry.i need it to soft.Can someone give me a good hand cream?I'll give u 10 points?
Burts Bee's Hand Repair smells strong, but good. It works wonders. (Its not the almond burt bees- that stuff does stink)


So does Neutrogena Norweigen Formula, but it kind of oily, and a little goes a looong way.


L'Occitane hand creams also work very well, though are a little watery.


I have the same problem. I have extremely dry hand, even in the summer. I've listed them by my favorite. Burt Bee's works really really really really well! Just use it as needed and it should be ';repaired'; in a couple days! (can i please have 10 pts? :-D)Can someone give me a good hand cream?I'll give u 10 points?
Stokolan


It is hard to find but it is the best I have found.


Try duluth trading co..
I've tried everything, but Aveeno Intense Relief Overnight Cream really works, and it's not greasy.
Corn Husker lotion or Vaseline (Brand) cocoa gel in the shower will soften your hands dramatically - (never use pure vaseline as it's harmful for your skin it's pure petroleum)


Also Norwegian hand cream is good and suggested by top skin doctors.
NIVEA!! or baby lotion. its makes your hands feel soo smooth!
I have dry skin also. Love Aveeno and Huggies baby lotion in the pump.Mary Kay satin hand treatment is great too.
Eucerin and Curel are both very good.
Use ';Corn Huskers Lotion'; and you'll see and feel your hands literally absorb the lotion and love you for it. It has a lemony scent and is WONDERFUL in softening and moisturizing your skin. I also use it on my forehead after a shower. It's great!! God Bless you.
neurtogena hand cream try it
eucerin, nivea, curel are very good but they are not better than Vaseline.





Vaseline is it.
try anything with coco butter in it


works reallly gud cuz i also have really ddryied hands and it went away once i used coco butter
Vasaline-oh yeah
Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. I work in a cafe, wash dishes alllllll day, and never leave home without this lotion.





It's pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
i use uremol 20 excellent for cracked skin in winter
aquaphor, i have the same problem. I have like 3 different kinds of hand cream.
Eucerin is an excellent moisturizer. At night, wash your hands in luke warm water, pat them dry, apply Eucerin, and put on a pair of cotton gloves or socks. It will work like a compress. You can take it off in 30 min or keep them on overnight.
Norwegian Hand Cream by Neutrogena is good if your hands get cracked. But it takes just the smallest dab. Also, something that is really good is a bee wax cream that you can just buy from honey farmers at the Indiana State Fair. In fact, that is the best (unscented) hand cream I've ever used. It isn't too greasy, it heals skin and soothes it almost immediately. So try to find something like that. I bought some Almond Burt's Bees stuff-don't make that mistake.


In the winter, my hands would crack from the weather. So those are the best for heavy duty healing.
satin hands from mary kay. it works really well.
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin