Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you use hand cream?

I use atrixo ever now and again.Do you use hand cream?
if you count a barrier cream as hand cream then yesDo you use hand cream?
Sometimes, but I use palmers coco-butter everyday and rub it in with my hands I suppose that counts.
yes.
I don`t use hand creams really. sorry Deb.
NOPE.
Yes of course! Bath %26amp; Body works sells the nice ones that smell good and fit in your purse. They even have the anti-bacterial ones.
Rarely, I really need to get into a routine and do so. I don't have dry hands unless I go outside so I don't really bother. If I do I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion which is really good and long lasting. =] x
'Helping Hands' by Lush.
Cudn't live without it! I use Weleda Sea Buckthorn - it's sitting beside me now - my constant companion! :o)
Not for a few years
I use a hand cream made with glycerine from Avon.
Yup.


I use one from Avon.
yes i do b/c my hands get really dry in the winter so i only use it in the winter to keep my hands soft
yep,one that smells like coconut,yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin