Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good hand cream?

After having my babies almost a month ago, I noticed my hand and face a very dry. what moisturizer can i use to lock moisture in to my dry skin?Whats a good hand cream?
Avon Moisture Therapy is a good place to start. My hands were really dry from the weather. Normally I did not like the Avon thing because it was too thick left a film. But when my hands were super dry I used a little massaged it in really good and let it dry it helped.





Curel and Lubriderm are good good store brandsWhats a good hand cream?
Avon has this line called Moisture Therapy and there are some good hand creams. There this one the called A.C.E Pro Vitamin and work great on your hands just because of the Vitamin it provides.





If you like youcan visit my site @ www.youravon.com/amonou to read on more about the cream the item number is 287-234 also for your face look up the 2 in 1 am/pm maximum Moisture refreshing day cleanser/makeup removing night cream 200-963 and the 2 in 1 maximum moisture day cream SPF 15/night cream 245-854 I had the same problem





hope this help and to hear from you
for your face try elizabeth arden its a bit pricy but it lasts for a long time, its for sensitive skin, and its moisturizing and soothing


for your skin i personally like crabtree and evelyn lotion. it works like a charm. its also a very nice light lotion. if you want a thicker one try going to the bodyshop and getting some body butter, that should definitely do it!


:)
I only use one brand and one fragrance from Bath %26amp; Body Works - White Tea %26amp; Ginger.





I am simply in love with that.
I use the AVON hand creams and I really love them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin