Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best hand cream?

I need something that keeps my hands not-cracked ALL DAY. my hands are always soft, just the skin has sooo many lines on it.What's the best hand cream?
Try Eucerin, it's a creme that has a unique, nourishing formula which seals moisture in the skin and restores skin's protective barrier. It keeps your skin from not getting cracked. You can purchase this in Walgreen's or


Wal-mart.





Good luckWhat's the best hand cream?
You could try Corn Husker's Oil which is in any drugstore. It smells a little funky (not REALLY bad) but is very moisturizing. Also, don't be fooled by the ';oil'; because it's not greasy.
eucerin or cetaphil or lubriderm
Def Cetaphil (=
Cetaphil, I have it and it works like a charm everyday when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin