Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I work in an office and I'm handling papers all day. so my hands are really really dry.. i use hand cream?

like crazy but its not enough. does any body know of some real good cream for the hands???I work in an office and I'm handling papers all day. so my hands are really really dry.. i use hand cream?
Vaseline. Don't knock it 'till you try it. I worked as a chef and all the hand washing did my hands in. The only thing that restored them was petroleum jelly. If you look through the ingredients in most hand creams you'll find alcohol in one form or other which hinders moisturizing so it doesn't last. Give it a shot!I work in an office and I'm handling papers all day. so my hands are really really dry.. i use hand cream?
Cetaphil. It cost about $15.00 for 85 grams in Canada but with my sensitive skin, I don't skimp on hand cream.





It's concentrated. A little goes a long way and it's dermatologist recommended. Fragrance free, non-irritating and non-greasy.





Good luck with your choice.
If you can get Avon, I highly HIGHLY recommend Moisture Therapy - intensive in the 4.5 fl oz squeeze tube. they are on sale alot for two for $5. It's the best stuff. I've got alot people hyped on it. Can't live without it. It's not runny...it has a thick vaseline texture. But when u put it on...it's not greasy. You won't fully understand or appreciate until you try it. I haven't been able to find anything like it.
Hello, I do that to and I use Gold Bond Ultimate healing...Its awesome.. I use it everyday!! Try it
My husband has the worst case of dry hands ever -


he swears by Corn Huskers lotion and I make him try Arbonne hand cream (he likes it because it absorbs fast)


I get the corn huskers at the super market - I heard people say Walmart too - check with a rep for Arbonne -





The bottom line is don't use any creams with a mineral oil to them it hardens/dries out your skin not helps soothe it.


Yes this means all Petroleum based products - vaseline baby oils and mineral oil creams - google petroleum


it acts like saran wrap on your skin - contrary to what people believe - it's not good for you!
Aveno

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin