Monday, June 21, 2010

Hand cream.... which one should I buy?

Uriage Bariederm Cream or Neutrogena Handcreme Intense Repair?





The skin of my hands is extremely dry and I've already tried 6 different products (including Nivea und Atrix) and none works. So I thought these two top products might be a better option. Do you know which one works best when you have very sensitive, but rough and damaged, skin?





Or do you know any other cream that might help?Hand cream.... which one should I buy?
Hi! I don't know if you have a Lowe's Home Improvement store around you...but they sell this wonderful hand cream! It's called ';O'Keefe's Working Hands';. It's in a green tub, and it works great! I too have sensitive, rough, cracked skin but not since using this. Who would ever thought of going to Lowe's...lol. I put it on my hands, feet, and elbows. Plus a little of it goes a long way. I think they also sell them in a tube now.


You won't be disappointed! Good luck!Hand cream.... which one should I buy?
Aveeno....works really well for dry or chapped hands.
dermatologists have good creams if you go to one ask.


if not


KIEHL's has amazing hand cream products.. go on ebay to get them cheaper tho
Dont buy such creams.. The BEST creams are sold at ';the body shop'; and from my experience their best hand-cream is called ';HEMP';- Hand protector- dry to extremely dry skin.








Here is are 2 links for reviews on people who have used the product:


http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/makeup/the-body-鈥?/a>





http://www.ciao.co.uk/The_Body_Shop_Hemp鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin