Monday, June 21, 2010

How am i supposed to get a bowl of ice cream with one hand bandaged.?

lmao at the answers, just call someone and get them to feed it to you. I would do it if I where thereHow am i supposed to get a bowl of ice cream with one hand bandaged.?
Tricky, isn't it? Like me trying to do it with a busted shoulder. I get my wife to dish it up for me and eat with the other hand. I owe that lady, let me tell ya!How am i supposed to get a bowl of ice cream with one hand bandaged.?
Don't worry about the bowl. As long as you can get the lid off, and open the drawer for a spoon, you're good to go.
put the ice cream carton against something, a wall or whatever, and apply the force of getting the ice cream twords it so it won't move around and ****
I would recommend using the hand that is not bandaged.
It's just so complicated ';Falls on floor shaking uncontrollably'; :(
eat out of the carton, forget the bowl
Eat it right out of the container, not like anyone would complain cause you have a bum hand... LOL...
i'll help ya. i think i'll make a bowl for myself while i'm at it.
bowl?





who uses bowls anymore, just stick your face iin it. =]]
Just tongue it..





%26lt;--------- loves to be tongued!!
Hold it between your thighs.








%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Will not be held responsible for shrinkage.
You Poor Little Thing!
*yells* ';MOM!!!';
Wait until Your hand heals....!!
just eat the whole tub of ice cream...


party on =)
Just eat it out of the carton.
use a heated scooper
Use your feet? Get creative.
just stick your head in the carton and go to town.
sorry, can't be done, guess who's not having ice cream?
just eat out of the carton...like you don't anyway...
eat out of the tub
put your face in the tub and eat it like a dog!!
make ur family get it for u.... or who ever is there
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin