Monday, June 21, 2010

I need a really good hand cream...?

my hand's have been so dry lately, it's driving me (and my boyfriend lol) crazy... I have tried a bunch of different lotions, nothing seems to help tho. anyone have any other ideas? or better lotions?I need a really good hand cream...?
Don't use lotions, they are full of stuff that might not exactly help.





Get some vaseline - from the pharmacy, for example. Cover your hands with vaseline and leave it on for night (you have to wear gloves). Trust me, it helps.I need a really good hand cream...?
Mary Kay Satin hands stuff is really good, I love it.


You want to get the Extra emollient night cream, The buffer cream stuff (I forgot what it's called sorry...), the cleansing gel, and the hand cream.


It works FANTASTIC, I used to have the same problem as you, and I was really self-concious about it, but I got that stuff, and it makes your hands really soft and moisterized, and it protects your hands from becoming future dryness, and damage from the sun and etc.





Also, you should have a nice mini bottle of lotion (something that smells niice) to keep with you in your purse or something, just in case. I like those nice little things from bath %26amp; body works





Put on moisterizer right after the shower, because that's when the dryness starts. For this I like using Vaseline Deep conditoning moisterizer, it evens your skin tone, and has vitamin e, and really moisterizes well.





Also, wear gloves when it's cold, skin always drys out in the cold.





Hope this helps =DD
I worked at Macy's, I've tried them all. THE BEST HAND CREAM IN THE WORLD IS ';MAKE A DIFFERENCE'; BY ORIGINS.





It smells like heaven (kind of vanilla %26amp; fresh apricot) but the fact is... it makes a difference! It's like a silky protective glove and it's JUST FOR HANDS. Will cost ya a little under $20 and it's worth every penny. Plus, they will do your makeup/facial give you a hand massage with the cream and even free samples! I would know! ;)
Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail, or Olay Quench. You have to be consistant though, put it on ALL the time. That's the only way I've been able to keep my hands soft is putting lotion on them all day.
elizabeth arden 8 hour cream hand cream


i heard it's good but i've never tried it


i use vaseline hand lotion and i think it's good


keeps your hands really soft


X
At night coat your hands in Vaseline then wrap them in clean cotton socks after 3 nights you will have super soft and smooth hands. Then just use any lotion you like to maintain and reapply the treatment as needed. Good Luck!
Norweigan formula hand cream. (:
the soap and glory line from target has a good hand cream. its really thick i think its called like glove
try CAUDALIE's hand cream from Sephora!!! it smells great and your hand will be super smooth!
E45. i swear by it, its for hands and body and it works really well, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin