Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is the best hand cream?

my hands are so dry the skin drys out and splits it is so painfulWhich is the best hand cream?
Stop masturbation and give them time to heal!Which is the best hand cream?
I like body shop's ';hemp'; hand cream it's really rich and oily, a bit expensive but worth every penny.
St Ives stuff for hands - but its tricky finding a supplier - but good stuff
Dove hand cream once you use this you wont use any other one
The high street ones I think neutrogena does a good one,apparently it even helps fidher men's hands but am not 100%sure.


Also there's areally god cream called MSM cream which you can buy from health shops or online which is a very good cream.
trust me on this. get some blistex, its for cold sores but works wonders on dry hands
E45 or that Scandinavian one - I forget the name
My hands get disgusting this time of year, they go red and crack and sometimes bleed, but I bought some Helping Hands hand cream from Lush and it's fantastic, and is nice and natural and hasn't been tested on animals.


If you've got an outdoor job or one that means you get your hands wet a lot, you might want to try a barrier cream too.
aloe vera
Vaseline Intensive care, total moisture.
johnsons 24hr moistoriser does my hands wonders
u need a lanolin based handcream, and the best i have found to date was believe it or not from my chiropodist who uses it on feet (hard cracked skin), IT WORKS WONDERS FOR HANDS......ask ur local chiropodist for a supplier
i have this problem myself mate, i work as a mechanic so I'm outside all day in the cold and wet, my hands do the same thing, i tried every cream i even went to the doctors and that didn't work. my gf then mentioned nivea e45 cream at first i thought no because its girly. but it worked. so I'd say give that a shot- NIVEA E45.
Trixo or Trixo-Lind from a company named Anubis Healthcare.


This is used by nurses.


Their web site is www.anubishealthcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin