Monday, June 21, 2010

I am trying to find a hand cream i have tried a lot of them and my hands are still cracked and dry and rough.?

I like Vaseline Healthy hand and nail conditionang hand lotion. its a pink and dark blue tube.I am trying to find a hand cream i have tried a lot of them and my hands are still cracked and dry and rough.?
gloves in abottle works sooo well. its amazing. serch it on google to find the website.


at night try putting vaseline all over you hands and the putting on cotton disposible gloves.


try majorly exfoliating your hands and then using a good lotion.I am trying to find a hand cream i have tried a lot of them and my hands are still cracked and dry and rough.?
never ever use vasaline dude it closes air connection %26amp;cell fresh ness is damaged ........always use a paste made from potato.......ur face also could get bright when used effitiently
Vaseline works AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin