Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who makes a better hand cream for dry hands - L'Occitane or Kiehls?

The truth is, that all hand creams are more or less the same. THe difference in price comes mostly from the brand difference. So you can buy a cheaper brand as well. What's important though is to use the cream regularly, few times per day, especially after each hand wash. Even more often if you spend a lot of time in an air-conditioned place or in a cold weather. When exposed to the sun, remember to use a cream with high SPF (any body cream with sunscreen will do) - hands are the part of our body that tend to get older the fastest.Who makes a better hand cream for dry hands - L'Occitane or Kiehls?
I am not familiar with either. However, I can tell you that last winter my hands were dry, cracked and bleeding. I went to a dermatologist who prescribed some moisturizing lotion. I purchased the largest one because.......well, obviously, he knew what was right and it did absolutely nothing for me. A friend had mailed me the hand cream from Arbonne International. I tried it and within three days my hands were healing. I love this lotion and would recommend it to everyone. If you hands are still dry you can add a bit of Arbonne's Skin Conditioning Oil too. Good luck on finding something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin