Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any recommendations for non-sticky hand cream?

I want it totally not sticky after applying.


Can you tell me the brand and where I can buy it?


thx!Any recommendations for non-sticky hand cream?
Estee Lauder Idealist skin refreshener. You can get it at Macy's or any fine department stores or online. I still can't get over how silky soft it makes my hands.Any recommendations for non-sticky hand cream?
Johnson's baby lotion would be the best!


It smoothen your skin without leaving any sticky feeling.


After you rubbed it, your skin feels as if you have just touched water!


The brand of it is called ';Johnson's';


You can find those in targets, walmart, cosco, any department stores
I hate the ';I've got lotion on my hands'; sort of feeling, so I always use facial lotion instead. Works just the same but doesn't leave behind a weird residue.





The one I'm using right now is a dove moisturizer, but most brands should work just as well.
The Body Shop makes an awesome Hemp hand cream which is delightful.
Any of the creams at THe Bath %26amp; Body Shop. But,only use a very little. Also,Avon has some good hand creams.
AS stated...Aveeno is Great! Wal-Mart..Walgreens...Rite-Aid etc...
Solutions- Daily oatmeal lotion
Try the hemp lotion from Walmart. It is really good stuff. I got people from work hooked on it.
Aveeno, comes in a beige tube with a green label. Any drugstore has it.
neutragena fast absorbing hand cream. any walmart, target, walgreens.... etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin