Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of hand cream would you recommend I use?

My hands are SO dry %26amp; nothing seems to be working for them. They are actually giving away my age!! lolWhat kind of hand cream would you recommend I use?
remember the cream you use may contain alcohol and have the wrong long term affect.





Lubriderm is a favoriteWhat kind of hand cream would you recommend I use?
I'm removing my previous answer since it generated a negative response. I would assume it was because the treatment sounded farfetched!?





I know it does sound farfetched! All I can say is that it is the treatment recommended by one fashion designer who swears that it works.





Honestly, I have never personaly tried it, so I'll remove it.
I like Burts Bees Almond Milk Hand Cream... put it on at night with a pair of gloves and fall asleep like that!
I'd say lubriderm is the best.
I keep a tube of Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula in my desk drawer -- wonderful stuff!
Astral is very good, however try this................rub vaseline into your hands last thing at night and put on a pair of gloves (or sox) all night, in the morning your hands will be soft, do this every night for a week. Also in the bath add baby oil and as you get out while still wet rub baby oil on your body, legs especially and the oil will help soften your hands.


Try to use handcream three to four times daily always after washing etc.
Goat's milk.......seriously there is such a handcream. Or, as your bf. His is best.
KY oops just read the rest of the question. someone had the right idea about the udder butter. its weird but it works
get some udder cream and then go at it
Breathe Comfort Deep Nourishment Body Creme in soothing Vanilla Milk. From Bath and Body Works.
I use Aveeno Intensive Relief Hand Cream and it's great. It's gentle so your hands won't burn if they are cracked. No sparkle, not greasy.
I use Avon's Moisture Therapy Intensive


it really seems to work well. Specially if you have to wash your hands more than on a regular basis.
Avon's Moisture Therapy works for me!
Hmmmm . . . . . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin