Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hand cream, what's your favourite brand/make?

I have tried the bodyshop Hemp one, but the smell makes me feel sick, am now using Soap and Glory, but my hands are still dry.Hand cream, what's your favourite brand/make?
Love the Body Shop Hemp but agree with you about the smell. I also find it a bit greasy for use during the day. What I do is smother my hands in it just before I go to bed and then put on a pair of Cotton Gloves (from Body Shop) until the morning. You'll find that when you wake up your hands feel fantastic and you don't notice the smell. Also really good on dry feet. For everyday use i like the Dove hand cream but it's definitely not as intensive as the Body Shop. Hope this helps.Hand cream, what's your favourite brand/make?
I use vaseline intensive care lotions and they all work great on every part of me, not just my hands!
superdrugs hand and nail cream really strengthens your nails and prices start from 99p its a bargain..
Clarins, more epensive but worth it
I got one from Avon it was Almond and somthing else. It smells absolutely gorgous
Use Olay Quench! It's perfect for dry skin!
Bath and Body Works is good but you can't get it in the UK unfortunately. I use Simple Hand Cream or some that I've got from Marks and Spencers.
Most definately NIVEA! God I love the stuff! The dark blue original cream, not the namby pamby Soft stuff. My skin thing is when I get cold or wet, it feels horrible over my hands and Nivea is the only thing that cures it. I recently moved to New Zealand from the UK and the worst thing is that they only sell Nivea in little tubs, not the big ones I used to get back home. I emailed them, moaning about it, and they sent me some free samples! YAY! Love ya NIVEA!
E45 Lotion.





It is medicinal, unperfumed and non-greasy. You can even use it on your face...
I found Avon hand cream works good on dry hands
In my opinion, Vaseline Hand %26amp; Nail cream with AHA's is excellent. I have dermatitas and it really makes my skin soft much softer than the creams my GP prescribes. It also has the added bonus of strengthening your nails by 50%.


Close 2nds are Nivea Q10 and E45 Lotion.
I love Bath and Body Works' hand creams. So yummy smelling.
Neutrogena: Norwegian formula hand ';cream';





it's not really a cream. [cream isn't really anything but water and some other ingredients and doesn't moisturise my skin]





So if you have dry skin like me, go for lotions and oils.
atrixo, brilliant, especially in winter
i really like the avon one with silicates and glyceride. It really softens your hands and seems to form a protective barrier to prevent any more damage- oh and its mega cheap too!
I have really dry skin in the winter, sometimes I will scratch so bad in my sleep it bleeds.





Last year I started using the glycerine soap and creams from bath and body works and got by without an itch. It was wonderful. I slather it on daily, it smells good and works very well.





During the year, they have many sales, but everyyear, I think 2 days after XMAs, they have their semi-annual sale. Soap is 75% off, you are limited to 12 bars, but I go back twice and get 24, I am good for the year then.
luberderm is the best and smell good
I love Neutrogena's Norweigan formula creams and lotions. Their hand cream comes in unscented which is great for me since I'm allergic to lots of fragrances. My hands get really dry too but this helps them stay soft. Plus you don't need a whole lot, just a little dab on each hand.
I use and love ARBONNE .. they are botanically based products formulatted without animal products without mineral oils and without fragrances ... they are really awesome ... i buy them online at http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com they have lots of info and you could ask for free samples ...
marks and sparks florentina
Hi i use Dream Cream from Lush. They dont test on animals and dont use any chemicals in any of there products, Its the best cream i have ever used. My hands are very sensitive and i have to watch what i use. Most hand creams i buy in store burn my skin, but dream cream is brillient for all over the body also. Its the perfect cream especially now the winter is here and you can even use it on the face. Its worth the money and doesnt have a strong scent to it. and the smell wears off afterwords anyway if you dont like it.I swear by it. Go to the shopping bit on the Lush website to have a look see.
Hemp Oil from the body shop
body shop - hemp, not brill smell but very good for very dry hands
vaseline hand and nail cream
I've been using L'occitane hand cream for months and love it!
I like alot of lotions, but my fave is Jergens...the original smelling one
i use all of botanics products they are great my hands are very dry i love botanics enriching body cream and i use it on my hands 3 times a day i ihope this helps
clarins or sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin