Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best hand cream?

I have such dry and sensitive skin, and eczema also. My hands hurt and are dry and red and itchy. What is the best hand cream to quickly heal my hands? ThanksWhat is the best hand cream?
L'Occitane. All of these products are awesome. I like the scentless hand cream with 20% shea butter. If you try it, you will never go back.What is the best hand cream?
l'occitane is THE BEST! Even my husband will use it because the scent is so light. It also rubs into your skin really completely. Report Abuse

I had just the same problem. The first thing to do is wash your hands less (if you use those thin, white rubber handgloves, you won't need to wash them so often) and use a soft soap (made of glicerin or a soap for very dry skin or sensitive skin). If your hands are a little swollen too, you shouldn't use any hand cream until that disappears. If not, you can use ';Neutrogena'; or ';Atrix'; (I use this one). It will take between 5 and 15 days until your skin regenerates. However, you should always put on only a little hand cream, that's the way it works best. Also avoid using detergents without handgloves and never buy hand cream for ';very dry skin'; as it makes your hands swell.
Gold Bonds Intensive Care
vaseline is the best and less expensive
There is a cream for diabetics call Diabetic-X which is really good. I used it on broken skin from a intravenous backup where the tape almost ripped the skin as they took it off and it healed it so quickly. It's a little high priced but I still buy it over the others. I first got it at the Olathe Hospital in Olathe Kansas but your local pharmacy should be able to get it for you.
Dr Hauschka rose hand cream is very nice and soothing. It is also free from parabens.
all hand creams are best but i do consider one branded lotion, ';nivea';. it's soft to use in hand and gentle too. you might want to try it out.
I like to use strawberry body butter
i love almost every cream containing aloe!


aloe is great for skin and hair!
Eucerine dermatologist recommended by Lubriderm or coco butter. Good luck!
The best hand cream:


http://avinayak.qbeautyzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=102205





They also have a caramel hand cream:


http://avinayak.qbeautyzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=104842
St. Ive's Body Moisturizer with Vitamin E. It works wonders.
With skin as sensitive as yours, I would really suggest that you ask your doctor for recommendations.





As for me, I love Jergens Shea Butter Cream. THis is reich %26amp; thick without being sticky or gummy. Winter in the desert is dry dry dry. Plus indoor heated air is even drier! I get patches of rough dry skin on my hands and elbows. Jergens put an end to that!





Interestingly, I never would have bought the Jergens if I had not been introduced to it by a friend.
Sarana lotion
Any handcream by Watson
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin