Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me a best hand cream to make my palm feel softer since it feels hard and is embarassing?

The best thing you can do to make your hands softer is wash them in warm water and put Vaseline on them and then put cotton gloves on before you go to bed. You can find the gloves in the drug store or grocery store where they sell pumice stones and body wash poofs.Can anyone tell me a best hand cream to make my palm feel softer since it feels hard and is embarassing?
Actually most of the hand cream is ok.ive try b4 Watson,Nivea,Jergens etc..They act the same.As long as you have to apply thicker,message your hand(If possible,put on a hang glove that for applying cream,If not wrong can get it at Body shop.)every night b4 you sleep.U will see the result no long.Try it !Can anyone tell me a best hand cream to make my palm feel softer since it feels hard and is embarassing?
I use Neutrogena hand cream, the one in the tube. You only need a little bit. I also like Avon Intensive Moisture in the tube...it is almost identical to the Neutrogena cream.
avon's satin hands.


or


cornhuskers lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin