Thursday, December 10, 2009

What type of hand cream would you recommend for dry hands?

I read this here ...





Put some vaseline on THICK and then put some old socks over them for the night and I guess it works miracles! :) Eucern is good, but I just have REALLY dry skin, so that's my next trick.. gonna do it on my feet one night..too. So it's gross for a night, it'd be well worth it for ME if they felt that much softer/better! :) Good Luck to you!What type of hand cream would you recommend for dry hands?
Neutrogena-New Hands


L'Occutane-Shea Butter Hand CreamWhat type of hand cream would you recommend for dry hands?
corn huskers lotion
Body butter by the body shop is pretty good it has shea butter in thats pretty good
Nivea Pure Moisture. My skin literally drinks the stuff up! And it smells good too...
something that worked well for me was putting on some lotion and then i got a parafin wax spa thing from bed bath and beyond, you dip your hands in the wax a few times and then leave it on for about 15 minuites, works like a charm.
Lubriderm is very good. It is non greasy and it soaks in.
Lotion
Neutrogena dry skin formula
any kind of lotion that says ';for dry skin'; would probably help, don't you think?
i say to use skin so soft bc thats what i use and it helps.
Chemicals in hand creams are nasty. Make your own by mixing egg yolk, cornfour and vanilla essence... then put the sock puppets on your hands over night.





You will wake up will soft beautiful hands.
E45
erm...E45 cream
I have a solution to that problem if you email me I will send you a sample product in the mail and it really works. It exfoliates, cleanses and then the lotion softens your hands. I sale these products and have been using them for years and I was just complimented the other day that I have very pretty hands. I am 47 years old and this compliment came from a younger gentleman so it made me feel real good about myself also.
buy a cheap brand but use it liberally. Using an expensive cream is no good if you just apply it once a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin