Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm looking for a hand cranked ice cream maker. What are my options?

I've been looking online but I haven't been able to find much. There is the White Mountain one by Rival but several people have mentioned problems with that one. However, I can't seem to find anything else. Does anything else even exist?





Also, I live in Canada and if I can buy from a Canadian company, I would prefer to do so.I'm looking for a hand cranked ice cream maker. What are my options?
check ebayI'm looking for a hand cranked ice cream maker. What are my options?
Do you have Freecycle? It's a Yahoo group? Ask if anyone has one sitting in their attic or basement doing nothing. Best of all, it would be free. Yes they still exist. Check these out...


Aroma AIC-204EM 4-Quart Wood-Barrel Ice-Cream Maker, Natural Wood -has crank also - Amazon.com.


Donvier Ice Cream Maker - makes 1 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin