Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can a tattoo hurt less? is there any cream that I can put before-hand to numb the part or something?

It is a large area that includes back, waist and ends in my pelvis. Its gonna be colorful and will take a few days.How can a tattoo hurt less? is there any cream that I can put before-hand to numb the part or something?
To make your tattoo hurt less, get enough sleep the night before, eat a light meal before you go in and make sure you stop for snacks when you get hungry, Drink enough water as it will help you feel better in general. The better you feel when you start your tattoo the less it will seem to hurt. if you start out feeling like youve been hit by a truck your tattoo is going to be painful.





Aside from all that, just accept it! Tattoos hurt, but not that terribly. It doesnt hurt enough that you need to worry about it.





You will handle the pain because you want the result. If the pain isnt enough to scare you out of getting the work, then you will be fine.





While you're sitting for your tattoo, try talking to your artist. Most of them are accomplished conversationalists and will try to keep you occupied at least part of the time. Find things to keep your mind occupied for the first few hours, but dont be afraid to just zone out as you start getting tired.





Let your artist know when you start wearing out so they can find a stopping point. Sitting for a tattoo is not a marathon and its not a competition, so quit when you're tired. Once you're really tired, it will hurt more and be harder to tolerate.





You dont need anything to help you with the pain aside from patience and a positive attitude. Your tattoo is gonna be worth it all, so learn to enjoy the process.How can a tattoo hurt less? is there any cream that I can put before-hand to numb the part or something?
Get a stick on tattoo. Then you can change it when you want a new one.
advil
If you cant take the pain, then get out of the game. Haha. Mine took 2 hours so it wasnt as long but after a while you will get used to it! Good luck, and dont do anything you will appreciate it more..
Tattoo's hurt, that's all there is to it. I look at it like it's earning your ink.





For me, it hurts less when I can watch what he's doing. It hurts most when I can't see whats going on.





So far, the most painful part of my sleeve is the ditch of the arm (inside of the elbow) and up by my arm pit.
The pain will make you enjoy the tattoo more afterwards. It's best to go in sober and not use any pain killers. Sometimes those things can mess up your bodies reaction to the tattoo.
its kind of expenive, but you can buy I think its benzocaine and lydacaine...they numb the area a bit, I used them( or atleast one of them not sure which one...) when i got the back of my neck tattooed.... they do help the pain a bit...i also used it on my ankle, only problem was that it numbed the pain at first, but then when it wore off all the pain hit me at once and it hurt like a mofo....





I don't know where you can get it, but i got surgery once and before they did anything they cleaned my arm with sumin and it numbed my arm a whole lot, i couldn't feel anything.... they put me on gas then so i was out of it anyways, but the stuff they numbed my arm with worked good...





dentists also have that stuff the put on a cotton swab and rub on your gums to numb them a bit before they inject the novacaine..i dunno how it works on regular skin though...





just don't show up drunk...it will thin our blood and you'll bleed a lot and it might not turn out good...also if u go to stand up afterwards theres a good chance you'll pass out, that happened to someone..i think they almost died cause they fell through a glass countertop....
No painkillers, no alcohol, nothing. Do you know that it will hurt? For one that big, I assume it's not your first. Pain depends more on the person than anything else. I have 2, my wife has 3, and neither of us was beyond slightly uncomfortable. HOWEVER, when we took my sister in for her first, she was squeezing my fingers together and wincing (bare minimum) the whole time. Have fun, in any case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin