Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best intensive hand cream that costs less than $20?

I love Burts Bees Hand Salve and Burts Bees Almond Milk hand Creme. They're excellent for severely dry hands.What is the best intensive hand cream that costs less than $20?
Hi,





7.99 go to the market and get a moderate priced bottle of olive oil. Why put chemicals on your body. My motto is if I can't eat it I won't put it on my skin. It works great try it.What is the best intensive hand cream that costs less than $20?
Baby Magic white lotion with oil. It does the same job as Kerry lotion, with half of the grease. Also try Neutrogena in a small tube, it's very intensive and concentrated. you really do not need too much. There is one More that I would recommend, it's by Avon and it's also intensive (ask the rep)
Burt's Bees has alot of different hand repair cremes and kits.
vaseline intensive care or regular vaseline works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin