Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am 29 and my hands are starting to age!!! What hand cream is the best for this?

Don't pay attention to that negative comment. You have every right to ask a question about your health. Staying out of the sun goes a long way, especially the tanning beds. Don't use them at all if you want good skin. Any lotion will be fine for your skin but Vasoline Intensive Care is the best I have heard for some people. If you smoke cigarettes you will need to stop that as well.I am 29 and my hands are starting to age!!! What hand cream is the best for this?
The only answer is to go to Persia and find the fountain of youth. Or you could stop staring at yourself and go out and do something with your life you vain and hapless narcissist.I am 29 and my hands are starting to age!!! What hand cream is the best for this?
I would use Cocoa butter


or Shea butter
Have you been in the sun??? That ages you.
your 29, you're just getting older...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin