Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find a vanilla ice cream on a stick to hand dip in chocolate myself and sell it. Need a wholesaler?

Need wholesaler in the Boston area that sells vanilla ice cream on a stick. So I can hand dip in chocolate to sell to customers.Where can I find a vanilla ice cream on a stick to hand dip in chocolate myself and sell it. Need a wholesaler?
Since you wanted to sell the ice cream dipped in chocolate and I assume the chocolate has your company's personal touch? Why not make your own vanilla ice cream? Hence through that all the products is made by you and your company and that makes you original. See the sense? Here: http://www.myvanillashop.com/vanilla_ice鈥?/a> you can start off with that vanilla ice cream recipe and just make your own revisions and taste.





Good Luck in your business!Where can I find a vanilla ice cream on a stick to hand dip in chocolate myself and sell it. Need a wholesaler?
I couldn't find any distributors for ice cream on a stick but you could make your own. You can have your company name printed on ice cream sticks and freeze them yourself.
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin