Thursday, December 3, 2009

My hands and feet are itching loads for the last 2 days or so! could this be an allergy to vaseline hand cream

im not allergic to vaseline lip pots or the petrolium jelly so not sure if this hand cream is the cause...its sooooo annoyingMy hands and feet are itching loads for the last 2 days or so! could this be an allergy to vaseline hand cream
Petrolium is not the best thing to put on/in your body because it absorbs into the tissue. Highly likely, I for one wish they would take that crap off the market...I cant believe people put it on their babies butts. Its shocking.My hands and feet are itching loads for the last 2 days or so! could this be an allergy to vaseline hand cream
I am not usually allergic to Vaseline. I use it a lot.


But once I used Avon vaseline; it comes in a tube.


My arms got red and angry looking.





Avoid, and use Nivea or something like it. A lotion.
I've seen extra dry swollen skin as a result of 'flash eczema'. It took a steroid cream to calm it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin