Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapped hands. my husband work has given him painful, chapped hands. tried hand rescue cream.any other ideas?

Use Aquafor! It is great for chapped lips, hands,and cracked skin! It can be found at almost any drug store!Chapped hands. my husband work has given him painful, chapped hands. tried hand rescue cream.any other ideas?
I suffer badly from dry chapped hands, and swear by HEMP cream from The Body Shop. It comes in many varieties i.e cream, oil and a little bottle of 'intense' stuff that is very good.Chapped hands. my husband work has given him painful, chapped hands. tried hand rescue cream.any other ideas?
My son gets that where his hands bleed and he used Neutrogena intense hand cream and it worked.
You could try the extra rich moisturising cream fir dry skin at http://www.nontoxicbeauty.com Apparently lots of mechanics and farmers use it.
nivia!!
Yip Norwegian Formula Neutrogena my friend, i had the same prob with very bad hands almost in dayz this cream healed my chaps and my hands are back 2 normal .. Gd Luck..
Years ago, on a whim, I tried Corn Huskers lotion on my chapped windburned Chicago hands, and it is the best thing I麓ve ever found.





Here麓s the picture-I bought it at Wal-Mart of K-Mart.


Cheap, good, and works wonders!





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
Neutrogena hand cream very thick use regularly and put on hands thickly before bed with white socks over top, hands will be very soft in morning and gorgeous after couple of days.......white socks so don't dye himself!!!!
My husband buys ';corn huskers'; lotion.
Try using a barrier cream called diprobase it works for my husband.
yeah i definately agree, the HEMP hand cream from the body shop is really good
We use Bella Balm in our house. You can order it below.


We used to use everything before I tried this and we won't have anything else. I work in concrete making stepping stones so I've had my hands bleed from exposure, the Bella Balm works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin