Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite hand cream?

What is your favorite scent and what is the most moisturizing?





I was thinking of trying Jaqua pink buttercream or raspberry buttercream.What is your favorite hand cream?
my favorite lotion for softness: PINK- bath and body works


favorite scent: Warm Vanilla Sugar- bath and body worksWhat is your favorite hand cream?
I always love the ones with no scent, that way no matter what body spray or perfume you use, you can always have your good hand creme to go with it. The best one I've found so far is BeautiControl Regeneration Extreme Repair Hand Therapy. It's really inexpensive and it's wonderful. It leaves your hands silky smooth and no scent so you can use it with any perfume and even men love it.
ak,





My favevorite is Preve extreme anti aging, I also use it for my arms, general face area, feet as well. hope this helps.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>
i use bath %26amp; body works body cream in country apple.


i like it. it smells nice %26amp; it doesn't leave that really greasy feel to your hands like lotion does.


i got it on sale for $5
I love the entire line of Japanese Cherry Blossom at Bath and Body Works. It includes a hand cream.
dove for hand it has got the cucumber scent
lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin