Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hand Cream?

Can anyone recommend a good hand cream that isn't too greasy, and that can also help hands ravaged by the cold?


I have tried the following:


-Bath%26amp;Body Works (eucalyptise spearment)


-Fruits%26amp; Passion (cypress and lime)


-The Body Shop (Hemp)


-Vaseline Intensive Rescue


-Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream


Thanks!Hand Cream?
creative scentsations lotions work awesome..they absorb very quickly and they are professional quality. you can buy them at sally beauty and they come in all different scents. my personal fave is the cranberry one.





orrrr.. for a cheaper idea..straight vaseline/petroleum jelly. its ultra moisturizing..put it on at night after a shower or washing your hands and then slip on a pair of cotton gloves ((you can find them anywhere..sally..cvs..riteaid..etc))..wh鈥?you wake up in the morning your hands will be silky soft!!Hand Cream?
Jergens.
try some fruit like banana or papaya will leave the hands soft and clean............cheaper too
If these don't work, you might have to take a $$ jump and try either Clinique, Estee Lauder or Lancome. All three products have excellent skin creams/lotions/serum.


Good luck,,,
I really love my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula With Vitamin E ';Swivel Stick.'; It smells amazing and feels wonderful going on. I also like the Victoria's Secret Spa Protective Hand and Nail Cream.'; It can sting damaged skin, but it makes your hands so silky.
I know my dad has no oil glands and is extremely dry. He uses Aveeno with the blue label and it works wonders. It is extremely soothing. Its available at places like Walgreens, walmart, target, etc. Hope you find what you need.
I love L麓Occitane Shea Butter hand cream! I麓ve only recently discovered it and think it麓s the best one out there. It麓s effective but doesn麓t leave my hands greasy and I really like the scent too. I麓d say go for it!
Eucerin/Aquaphor. you can find it in any drug store. my bf uses it because he has real dry skin. i even use it on my face.
Straight coconut oil works best. It's not greasy, absorbs well into the skin and keeps the skin hydrated. I don't use anything else anymore. Just get it from a natural store or a store that carries natural products such as Wegman's or Trader Joe's. Get the food grade or unrefined so you can skip the chemical residues from the refining process for cosmetic grade.
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin