Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you recommend a really good (cheap) hand cream in UK?

The winter has given me cracked dry hands.. All the hand creams and moisturisers I use at the moment seem to just sting when I put them on... is there a moisturiser I can use that is effective and also kind to my hands?Can you recommend a really good (cheap) hand cream in UK?
Just Vaseline Intensive care is good...or one from Boots in their botanics range. The really really cheap ones can be a bit greasy and don't soak in.Can you recommend a really good (cheap) hand cream in UK?
sensitive skin - boots Aqueous cream, 拢2.40 latge tub can use to wash face and body and also as a moisturiser, no sting. use very little amount, lasts ages. Report Abuse

great stuff! Report Abuse

I use Atrixo, always have. But you could apply a spot of baby oil when your hands are still wet, then dry them with the oil on.
savlon hand cream..my hands take a lot of abuse due to work! and i swear by it..so did my gran so it cant be bad!! ttfn.
Fishermans formular by Nordic Skin Essentials. Its brilliant;
yep vaseline intensive care.
Superdrugs oen hand creams are inexpensive and realy good.
see if your boyfriend/hubby can provide any.....
Atrixo or Nivea are good and cheap. The best, for seriously dry or cracked hands, is Neutrogena which is a heavy duty remedy. But a liberal slop of Atrixo or Nivea should be good.
try using simple vaseline or coco butter lotion really does keep your hands and body soft and smooth.Good luck
johnsons baby lotion is great and very gentle.. many poundland stores have it in now too
Hiya


The best that I can recommend for hands in poor condition is actually foot creme. Try to find one with bee's wax (maybe Burt's Bees have one). I normally import mine from Switzerland (Pedic range from MIGROS).


For me foot creme doesn't make my hands ';addicted'; and even drier like the emost expensive hand cremes do.


Good luck
apply petroleum jelly or olive oil before going to bed. Day time use cream contains vitamin E
I use Oil of Olay moisturiser for sensitive skin for my face. Never stings and it's really cheap. As for your hands, if they're really sore, try E45 cream.
I use just normal vaseline, just a little bit so doesn't leave hands feeling greasy, find it better than all the hand creams I've tried
Use what Norwegian fishermen use... it's called Neutrogena 'Norwegian Formula concentrated Hand Cream'. You only need as small amount (so it's effectively very cheap because it lasts so long). Otherwise, use Nivea cream. Both available from any decent pharmacy.
e45 creams really good for cracked skin
Try this, its brill, I have very dry hands and its the only thing that doesnt sting my hands!!!


Avon Care Extra Firming Hand Cream


Buy 1 Get 1 Free


price: 拢3.00


A fast absorbing, non-greasy formula providing all day moisturisation. 125ml


Normal price per 100ml = 拢2.40
E45 is just great but its not cheap but it will last a long time so it balances out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin