Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite hand cream?

I am looking for an affordable non-greasy pleasant smelling hand cream.


In the winter my hands get pretty dry, but not cracked.


What's your favorite hand cream ever?


I live in Canada, so please don't tell me creams only available in the US, thanks! What is your favorite hand cream?
i know what you mean with the winter time issue.


I use the vaseline lotions.


not the actual vaseline, the lotion line that they make.


i use the aloe (the green bottle one) and it works and smells great :)


you can get them at shoppers drug mart and their pretty cheap too ($1.99 - 2.99)What is your favorite hand cream?
I had carpal tunnel surgery and at my therapy sessions the therapist would put Eucerin on my hands. It looks like it would be greasy but it soaks in really quickly and my skin was really better than without it.





It's expensive but because it did such a good job, I started buying it anyway and would use it at night to make it last.





I think it's available in CAD .. and we frequently have coupons for it so you might want to give that a try.






http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081107185947AAKXzwt
I use olay quench body lotion and olay touch of sun body lotion this is the best stuff. it doesn't make my skin greasy or oily.
ky
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin