Thursday, December 3, 2009

How often shall I use Hand Cream and why??

Our family use Natural Sea Beauty - Protective Hand Cream by L'Oreal from:





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/product/540-鈥?/a>





we all love it!!How often shall I use Hand Cream and why??
Once or twice a day because it keeps your hands smooth and good looking.How often shall I use Hand Cream and why??
because it's dry





and it's hot weather
As often as you need to, I dont mean that in a sarcastic manner, but it depends a lot on what you do, if you work with substances, wear gloves, use cleaning products alot you and find your hands get dry washing them so often its a great idea to use cream after each wash to prevent drying out.





if you dont do anything drastic with your hands, then it still wont hurt to do it a couple of times a day :)
I use hand cream every time I wash my hands and at night before I go to bed.





There are things to keep every part of your body looking young....but your hands still tell your age....so take care of them.
As often as you like. There is no set number of times to use it. I especially like to use it after I wash my hands. It keeps the moisture in. Use a lotion that not greasy and your hands will be soft and you won't even know it's there. I like Aveeno, Jergens Skin Smoothing and St. Ives Whipped Silk. And when you use it, use a little on your arms and elbows in the summer time to keep all you skin feeling soft.
i put lotion on my hands like 3 times a day..i carry a little one around with me in my purse...just use it at least once a day and your hands will be really soft and pretty =)
You should only use it if you have dry or calloused hands.....otherwise it's not very useful.
Every day until they are nice and soft. Why? Because no one likes rough dry hands!!
daily works best


and becuase smooth hands are nicer then rough ones
once a day to rejuvinate your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin