Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best hand cream ever?

I have tried Eve Lom, Liz Earle, L'occitane, Elizibeth Ardens 8 hour cream, CrabTree %26amp; Evelyn etc but I still cant find one I am satisfied with! Any suggestions would be appreciated. xxWhat's the best hand cream ever?
Well l'occitane is my favorite, but if you do not like that Kiss My face has an honey and caludenla one, neutrogena has a norwegan formula that has lanolin. You can put baby oil on your hands and then handcream that was what I did when my hands were superdry. Burts bees has a nice one that is beeswax and bannana.


L'occtaine 100% pure shea is really the strongest I have found. If not the cream is pretty good. I would not use department store ones those are just expensive junk.What's the best hand cream ever?
try pearl cream this is commonly use by a royalty ex.princes of zwed.christina.i use i8t 2 my pricle,pigment%26amp;pinple was gone.try it a bit expenceive u can buy it chiness drug store.blue and gold sheld
Try Collagen Hand Cream. They are excellent hand cream and inexpensive. Available at major pharmaceutical stores.
Try Olay ';Quench.'; Not only does it smell nice, it makes skin feel like silk.
My fav is The Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream. It is so thick and moisturising! It also works kinda like a cutical cream as well! I love it!
save your money!!!!!!!! you gals spend so much money on a simple item like hand creme when the best thing to use is one that is moderately priced....never spend more then $5 or $6 on hand creme; look at the ingredients!! if glycerin is among the first 5 things listed, that's what you want; glycerin attracts moisture from the atmosphere..if it does not contain glycerin, most any other emollient will do...it's how you use the product!!


.BIG SECRET; best way to get the MOST out of hand cremes and even facial %26amp; body cremes:





Wet your hands under warm running water; then 'wash' your hands, as if you were using soap...then dry, and IMMEDIATELY use your hand creme...it will LOCK IN the moisture from the water that has hydrated (opposite of de-hydrated!!) your skin cells!!!!!!!!!! try this and you will see a difference...
ok ready,,,its a oldie,,,its called corn huskers,its great,and very cheap


you can find it in rite aids or cvs stores
African shea butter is by far the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin