Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it feminine to use hand cream?

What's wrong with it?








I don't want manky, gross hands...Is it feminine to use hand cream?
You reminded me of something that was funny. I massaged some new lotion I had just bought into my husbands hands and arms. Then we went somewhere, and after we got out of the car we realized that there was glitter in the new lotion, and he was sparkling all over the place!





But to answer your question, everyone should take care of their skin. If y ou need it, use it. Get a lotion that sinks in, and you will love it.Is it feminine to use hand cream?
Not at all, they also sell sea salt scrub, which helps with dry skin on hands, elbows, knees, and especially feet.... It works wonders u should try it...
No it is not feminine. Many men who work in factorys, use hand lotion after they use the tough soap to get grease out of their hands. Also women love to see a man with well groomed hands. The nails should be clean and not have any dirt on them or under them, the nails trimmed straight accross. You know my grandfather was 6' 4 inches, a farmer, had hands as big as hams, could pitch a ton of hay. But he always took care of his hands. Your girlfriends will appreciate it.
Of course it's not! It's nice that you actually care about your hands, that's really positive!
I don't think its just for girls. I work in the military and I know guys in the army who use hand cream as well as lip balm etc. Its just taking care of your body, besides, no one wants dry cracked skin so there's nothing wrong with it.
nah my boyfriend uses hand %26amp; body cream everyday... no one likes rough itchy skin lol.
what is the difference? i think that it is ok to use hand creme. try burt's bees banana and beeswax hand creme
No, not at all. It's nice to know that you take care of yourself.





I gave my dad a tube of handcream to put in his workbag - it was unscented and colourless - it's really helped his poor chapped hands, especially now it's freezing cold!
i think it's really hot. I hate when guys have nasty hands. just don't use femine scents.
Yes, it is! What more can I say really? It's very feminine, but I don't think it's wrongto use it, after all many cross dress - ain't suggesting you should do that though.
no not at all, i always make my guy put hand cream on because when he gets home from work his hands are like sand paper
nothing wrong with it
There is nothing worng with a man using hand cream...actually most women wuld probably love it if their man actually used a hand cream. Guys hands can get dry and rough, using a hand cream is only going to make them softer, which is a lot nicer than rough hands when you touch a woman....just my opinion :-)
No, everyone should take care of their skin :)
no i dun think so jus as long as its not scented gurly lol
No, women love men w/soft hands . Just remember not to over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin