Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it okay to put healing hand cream on your face?

most creams should be fine. be wary of creams that have dead sea salts or similar products that clear away dead skin cells. they can be too harsh on your skin, and may cause lots of pain if you get them in your eyes.Is it okay to put healing hand cream on your face?
should be fine, it may have some oils in it that could cause you to break out, but it won't hurt u.Is it okay to put healing hand cream on your face?
YES
I say yes because I do it all the time. I also sometimes use neosporin, lip balm (all natural peppermint) or body lotion. I use Proactive as a body wash once or twice a week as well as for the face as directed. Use what works!
yes it is. it works better than ordinary body lotion too. i'm not savin it for my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin