Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the best hand cream to use - for dry hands? the sides of my fingers are cracking a little.?

I like to put Vaseline on my hands before bed. Put the Vaseline on really thick and then put cotton socks (not gloves...it does not produce enough body heat) over your hands. By morning your hands will be super soft and smooth. Until you can do this, try putting Neosporin on the cracks. It heals faster than lotion.What's the best hand cream to use - for dry hands? the sides of my fingers are cracking a little.?
Corn HuskersWhat's the best hand cream to use - for dry hands? the sides of my fingers are cracking a little.?
Avoid inexpensive lotions and liquid soaps that contain a lot of alcohol. All that alcohol will dry your skin out even more. I have eczema and every winter I have the same problem. I find that Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream works best.
I like Hempz hand lotion from The Body Shop bc it works and is not greasy, not fruity smeling, and absorbs fast. I also like Eucerin or petroleum jelly by vaseline or equate
TRY TO USE ANY COLD CREAM. IT WILL HAVE A WONDERFULL EFFECT ON YOUR SKIN SPECIALLY WHERE THERE IS A CRACK.





THERE IS ONE MORE HOME MADE REMEDY AND I HAVE USED IT VERY EFFECTIVE. TAKE THE GLACRINE AND MIX IT WITH ROSE WATER AND APPLY ON YOUR SKIN.YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN FEW DAYS.
Udder cream. You can find it at drug stores. Good stuff. It puts moisture back in your hands.
I had the same problem


any almond oil hand cream will work wonders


(I especially like the one from the Body Shop)
Corn huskers lotion.
I only use one Mary Kay product simply because it is the best I've ever found for hands, cuticles and feet. Called ';Extra Emollient Night Cream.';
Vaseline Intensive Care with Petroleum Jelly---wal-mart sells hand lotion with petroleum jelly under its ';Equate'; brand. Both of them come in fat tubes like toothpaste.





Same thing used to happen to me in winter, but it isn't so bad anymore as I keep my hands out of the cold water and use Germex to wash my hands when I need to.
vitamin E oil is the trick for repairing the skin. it relieves the pain from the cracks too...


you can find this wherever they sell vitamin E tablets, which is everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin