Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any recommendations for a really good hand cream?

Since we're in Winter, the cold weather has really depleted the moisture right out of my skin. My hands are crackd, peeling, and very dry. I use Victoria's Secret Silky Smooth Hand Cream, however, I don't feel like their creams improve the feel of my hands and skin. I think their products make your hands feel unbelievably smooth for an hour and they go back to being dried out. I am looking for something with Aloe Vera or Coco Buter (I heard it's very good). Are there any hand creams out there that are good for my hands, skin, cuticles and nails, that prevent them from drying out, cracking, and peeling from the cold weather? Looking to spend $7.00 tops! Nothing that costs an arm and a leg, afterall, it's just hand cream.Any recommendations for a really good hand cream?
I sprung for a small jar of burts bees honey and almond hand cream. When i opened it I couldn't believe how good it smelled and when i put it on it felt kind of thick but massaged into the cuticals it was great even tried it on my hubbys rough hands and it helped. about $5-6 @ CVS. I just finished that one and have to go buy another. When you put it on remember that it will take a little while to absorb into the skin. Good luck.Any recommendations for a really good hand cream?
The best one that I could find was olankas hand cream


http://olankas.com


this hand cream is alcohol free and can be ordered with either fragrance or without


it really works for very dry skin Report Abuse

use lanolin it's natural sheep wool fat. I use it on my hands when knitting as it is of course good for the wool. It's not expensive as has not been mixed with any thing. Pharmacist (chemists) have it sometimes in large containers that you can buy a little of. It last a long time. You need a little heat on rubbing it in---hair dryer good also if hands really bad put it on at night and wear cotton gloves to sleep
The best stuff I have ever tried is called ';cornhuskers'; lotion. you should be able to get it at any local drug store. It only cost a few bucks and it works so freakin good. The only thing is i don't like the smell too much - its not bad - its just not like a perfumy thing or anything. Try it you will love it.
try glysomed.. it works and it's cheap!
ok my hands r supper senstive but i get burts bees its not full of chemical **** its the real stuff your hands need.
any very moist lotion.
Use Nivea specially the Nivea soft.It is excellent.Or even Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion is very good.
I liked Neutrogena Norwegian formula Hand Cream. It doesn't have coco butter or aloe vera but it seems effective.
My friend just gave me a tube of Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream by Avon. It's great! It moisturizes your hands without leaving a sticky feeling. It's also only $3.99 for a 4.2 fl. oz. tube.





And, in case you're wondering, I do not work for Avon nor do I know anyone who sells Avon products.





You can get the product from www.avon.com
neutrogena
Hands down the best two hand creams are:





1. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion (you can get a tube to put in your purse or the big bottle to keep at home)





2. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (comes in a 2oz tube)





They are both extremely moisturizing!
I think you should try Sally Hansen hand cream. You can find it in the nail care in storess like Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Ecered, etc. Also you can use Aveeno or Eucerin creams even though I know they are expensive, for me they work.
avon - silcone glove , %26amp; glysomed are really good for cracking / dry skinn . i have the same problemm . put some vasaline on your hands before you sleep and then put on some cotton gloves , you can get them from liek body shop or something .
hey . i live in a cold dry climate and I have problems with my knuckles drying out and cracking. I use something called udder cream. It was initially invented to use on dairy cows udders so they wouldn't dry out. they found it works great on skin to and you can buy it at walmart cheap in a tube. I tried others but i didn't like how they made my hands greasy or oily, or sometimes it was almost all water based and it just evaporated off.. yep I think udder cream is the way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin