Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone have a suggestion for a good hand cream?

My 2 year old is a type 1 diabetic and her poor little hands look so ';chewed'; up from all the finger pricking. I ';rotate'; the fingers, but her little hands are so small they just don't seem to get a break. Also I have an accu-check softclix plus lancet device, I use the very ';lowest'; setting on it. Even a suggestion of a different device would be helpful maybe?Anyone have a suggestion for a good hand cream?
My daughter brought me a hand cream that is wonderful. GoldBond Ultimate Healing Cream.





Have you considered that periferal blood runs in toes also?? When babies are born they are tested in the toe!!Anyone have a suggestion for a good hand cream?
I 2nd the Gold Bond recommendation! I have never found a better hand cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin