Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best type of hand cream for dried up hands?

My hands are very dry and have been feeling dry for the past few days. The cream that I have now is not working and I would like to know what type of womens hand creams would be the best for this???What is the best type of hand cream for dried up hands?
My sister-in-law is a dermatologist and she told me to try Eucerin Calming Creme. It's fragrance free and if you use too much, it's pretty greasy at first but it really helps! You might also try Aveeno products...they have quite a few of lightly scented creams with oatmeal in them that work pretty well too.What is the best type of hand cream for dried up hands?
I like Vaseline Intensive Care, the cocoa butter one


smells nice but maybe you're not concerned with the


smell...
i use vaseline intensive care lotion , it works well for dry skin ,
E45 Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin