Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your favorite hand cream?

I have fairly okay hands. But when the cold weather comes, it starts to dry out. I have been looking for a good hand cream and wonder what you guys are using. I am open to any brand. Thanks.What is your favorite hand cream?
i like suave aloe vera lotion. It's great because it doesn't have much alcohol in it or perfumes and it really moisturizes and heals my skin because of the aloe vera.What is your favorite hand cream?
The best one that I could find was olankas hand cream


http://olankas.com


this hand cream is alcohol free and can be ordered with either fragrance or without


it really works for very dry skin Report Abuse

I love Burts Bees Almond Milk hand cream.
I have the same problem in the winter. I use Lubiderm for sensitive skin. It stays on all day and is water proof... At night I use baby lotion. Good Luck to you
I use a great ';Gardeners Salve'; that I make myself with shea %26amp; Cocoa butter, beexwax, vitamin e oil %26amp; skin healing herbs.
Norwegian formula and hand cream. You just need a dab and it works great!


It is a little pricey but it is worth it...you can buy it at CVS or any drug store.
I use a cream called SEACRET. It's upposed to be from the dead sea, well I don't knw about that but it really makes my hands and feet feel very soft and the nice thing is that it doesn't have an oder so it doesn't clash with perfume... They have a website and other products, check it out





www.seacretspa.com
I use Skin So Soft-';Winter Soft'; and also Vaseline (the lotion).
Its' from avon. It is called Planet Spa African Shea Butter. Really work's good.
I highly suggest Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn's hand therapy. They have a ';60-Second Fix'; manicure set which brings the hand therapy and also ';hand recovery'; which is a hand scrub. I used to work for the company and this was our best selling product. Hands feel silky smooth after the recovery treatment and topped with the hand therapy - nothing like it!
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
The body shop..olive butter..its amazing! You will have such soft hands after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin